Monday, February 4, 2013

The Naked Zinester: Final Thoughts


This release has been truly overwhelming. 10,000 views in 3 days? I don't even know how to wrap my head around that number.

Thank you to each and every person who shared it. We couldn't have gotten so much attention without your help. I wish I could thank each and everyone of you, and I my even try in between working on our next projects.

Thank you to all of the blogs!

Thank you to the entire TurnStyle Films team for all of your hard work on the project itself. As well as pushing it like crazy over the weekend. Everyone has been unbelievably committed.

I managed to get it under the nose of the vastly talented director, Ian Mcfarland. If you still haven't watched Rungs in a Ladder, do yourself a favor and click on it right now. My jaw literally hit the floor while watching it. That being said, it was obviously a surprise to me that he had nothing but glowing things to say about The Naked Zinester. It was a great feeling to hear those compliments coming from such a talented person.

Last but obviously not least I'd like to thank Aaron, Meg and Cherry again. I don't think I can thank them enough. This has been our biggest release ever and it all due to them. I'm so glad they invited us down and let shoot with them. They took a chance on us when they didn't even know us and gave us some of the best content we've shot to date.

Let's see how high we can get this thing. Let's see where it'll take us.


-Jon Nix

No comments:

Post a Comment